There are a number of ways to value a company; the reality is that the value is determined by how much a buyer is prepared to pay for it; therefore we must ensure that your company’s strengths and value drivers are sufficiently presented.
The maximum price is typically paid by the purchaser to whom the business offers the best strategic fit and can clearly recognise the company’s core strengths.
Some of the factors that affect the value of your business, and must be highlighted where possible, include:
- Assets / Balance Sheet
- Quality and loyalty of customer base
- Contracts, work in progress and pipeline income
- Skills of management / staff
- Sustainability of earnings and opportunity for growth
- Ease of integration / synergies with purchasers business
From the initial meeting and the early stages of the sales process, we identify what will drive the value of your business; we present this to potential acquirers and then project manage the process to ensure these factors remain an integral motivation for purchasers submitting offers.