- Completed Sale
- Logictrans UK Ltd
- Leigh, Lancashire
- Freight Forwarding
- Completed Sale
- K G Coating Ltd
- Metal Coatings
Understanding your company
Our first aim is to fully understand your objectives and what you want to achieve. Only by doing this can we ensure that our bespoke service is specifically tailored to your needs.
We undertake a full and in depth client meeting in order to understand:
- Shareholders’ objectives
- Motivations and timescales for sale
- Possible deal structures
- Confidentiality requirements
- In depth company fact find
- Price and value expectations
- Solution and service requirements
It is essential that within the ‘fact find’ meeting we can comprehend the unique qualities and selling points that exist within your company, in order to successfully leverage maximum interest throughout the process.
Once we have been able to assess the level of marketing and research required to provide the best platform for sale, we will be in a position to advise and discuss our sale strategy, terms of business and costs.
Presenting your Company
KBS Corporate produces a detailed and accurate document that presents both the historical performance and future potential of your company, in it’s best possible light.
Depending on your requirements we will produce:
- Brief Marketing Wording - this is a basic overview of your company that is listed on our many professional platforms, websites and buyer forums. This maintains discretion until confidentiality undertakings are in place.
- Teaser document - this is a generic document that highlights key information, salient points and the value drivers of your company, whilst maintaining confidentiality by not disclosing your company name.
- Information Memorandum (IM) - the sales prospectus contains detailed information on all aspects of your company and is presented to ‘market leading’ standards. It provides a full and in depth analysis, highlighting the reasons why a prospective purchaser should consider your acquisition and further their interest.
All documents are regularly updated to include any key changes and improvements in the company’s performance and always approved by you.
Our objective is to provide the most comprehensive ‘buyer reach’ within the industry. With a combination of focused buyer targeting and proactive marketing, we explore every possible avenue in our search for your optimum buyer.
We explore every possible avenue and includes the full range of complimentary and competitive trade acquirers, financial buyers and institutional investors are made aware of the opportunity.
More detailed information on how we find buyers can be found here.
Managing the process
KBS Corporate has the knowledge and experience to ensure that your sale is handled with the care and attention that it deserves. This would include:
Buyer Meetings and Offers - once the potential buyers have been identified and you are comfortable that they are suitable acquirers, the next step is to arrange a meeting between all parties. Offers are then evaluated based on value, structure, timing and deliverability.
Negotiation - experienced negotiators use a combination of competitive tension amongst buyers and promote the specific synergies and benefits of acquiring your company.
Heads of Terms - once an offer is accepted we will assist with ‘Heads of Terms’. This is where the main detail of the transaction is agreed and committed to in writing by both parties.
Due Diligence - once ‘Heads’ are agreed, lawyers can be instructed and the deal will progress to the Due Diligence stage. We will oversee this process and proactively co-ordinate all financial and legal Due Diligence matters.
Completion - we will liaise with lawyers on both sides to facilitate the production and agreement of a Share Purchase Agreement (SPA) in order to finalise the transaction.