KBS Corporate Advises on Acquisition of Diazone Computer Services Limited
KBS Corporate has advised upon the successful acquisition of Diazone Computer Services Limited (DCS).
DCS is a well-established business solutions provider, offering SAP Business One and Sage 200 software, consultancy, development and networking with contracted support services. Specifically, the company provides an extensive range of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software solutions and IT services to mid-market SMEs, such as Sage and SAP solutions, bespoke software and hardware solutions. These services are typically ongoing and contractual, ensuring that customer retention is high and revenue remains strong.
Established in 2001, DCS has built an excellent reputation within its sector for delivering a consistently high quality, reliable service, and as a result, the company has experienced year-on-year growth.
KBS Corporate targeted trade buyers from within the IT, business management and business solutions sectors, alongside a number of private equity houses, venture capital firms and individual investors.
After a large amount of interest was generated, and two offers were received, DCS was eventually acquired by two private investors, Dominic Ball and Richard Stathers, in their first company acquisition to date. The final deal saw the buyers take hold of 80% of DCS’ shares, with one of the original shareholders of DCS retaining the remaining 20% in line with his wishes to help drive the company forward in the years to come.
Guy Haynes, Corporate Director, advised on the deal through to completion.