Once you have engaged with our services, our team will ensure that the whole process is handled with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail, from start to finish. You will be assigned to a highly skilled, experienced and qualified team of outstanding professionals who are completely dedicated and focused to deliver the best possible outcome for you, both in terms of price and deal structure.
1. Understanding your company
Our first aim is to fully understand your objectives and what you want to achieve. We then need to comprehend the company in great detail from an operational, financial and strategic perspective. Only by doing this can we ensure that our bespoke service is specifically tailored to your requirements.
We will undertake a full and in depth client meeting in order to understand:
- Shareholders’ objectives
- Motivations and timescales for sale
- Possible deal structures of interest
- Confidentiality requirements
- Detailed company review and assessment to determine key attributes and ‘value drivers’
- Price expectations
- Solution and service requirements
2. Presentation of your company
We will produce a number of ‘best in class’ presentational documents in order to illustrate the key aspects of your company acquisition opportunity.
Our designated Document Writers and marketing professionals will work closely with you to produce these documents, ensuring they are of the highest design quality and creatively informative in order to capture and retain the interest of any prospective acquirer.
- ‘Teaser’ Document - this is a generic document that highlights key information, salient points and the value drivers of your company. The company name or specific identifiers will not be disclosed in this document, ensuring that confidentiality is maintained.
- Information Memorandum (IM) - this sales prospectus will contain detailed information on all aspects of your company and is creatively presented with ‘market leading’ quality. We put ourselves in the eyes of the range of acquirers in order to provide a detailed overview of your company and highlight many reasons why a prospective purchaser should consider your acquisition and further their interest. This document is sent to appropriate interested parties only once you have reviewed and approved them.
4. Managing the process
Once we have delivered a number of interested parties to you, the offer and acceptance process starts to take shape. KBS Corporate drive forward the process to ensure momentum is maintained, this is done by preparing you throughout the sale process and by lifting much of the workload from you, allowing you to run your business and deliver the expected performance.
We understand the due diligence process and have the knowledge and experience to ensure that your sale is handled with the care and attention that it deserves. We can offer to include legal services through our national law partner which allows us complete visibility on your behalf throughout the process and together we can produce solutions, define the commercial reality of your transaction and do whatever is necessary to get deals across the line.
KBS Corporate will actively co-ordinate:
- Buyer Meetings and Offers
- Offer Negotiation
- Heads of Terms
- Due Diligence