With almost two decades of history and experience, delivering company sale and exit solutions to hundreds of clients looking to sell a business, KBS Corporate have developed an award winning approach, tailored to the needs and objectives of each client. In 2015, the UK advisor league tables from Zephyr showed that KBS Corporate completed more business sales in the mid-market sector than any other advisor.
Whether you’re looking to sell your company in full or undertake a partial sale in order to release some capital, our tailored approach to each and every business sale transaction means that we’ll bring the best offers to the table. Using our years of experience and a creative approach to marketing businesses for sale, we focus on achieving maximum value for each client. We target a range of different buyers in order to obtain multiple offers and deal structures to give you choice over who acquires your business.
In order to broaden our reach we have developed strong partnerships with highly experienced Mergers and Acquisitions professionals across the globem and are proud to say that we’re partnered with consummate professionals in over 50 countries. This enables us to seamlessly arrange cross border sales with “on the ground” support, which means that the transaction of selling a business will be conducted both efficiently and effectively.
At KBS Corporate we’re adept at sourcing those professionals that truly know their market and as such, you’ll benefit from local and cultural knowledge that will help to ensure any transaction, whether a partial or full business sale will be handled with the sensitivity and professionalism it deserves. This is what we feel is one of our best assets – the ability to cross borders when searching for acquisition businesses who will pay the maximum value for your business. Arguably the most important factor to consider when selling a company.
At KBS Corporate we strive to offer the most comprehensive service to shareholders who are considering an exit strategy.
Discover 10 reasons to choose KBS Corporate:
1. Director led approach – your sale will be overseen by our Directors, supported by qualified and senior staff to handle all aspects of your transaction….
Ensuring a personal approach led by experienced professionals.
2. We employ over 60 members of staff and have offices and Directors in key strategic locations across the UK…..
Ensuring optimum levels of service and a personal touch throughout.
3. We have been established for almost 20 years and can demonstrate a proven track record with many hundreds of successful transactions, across a wide variety of market sectors…..
We have the experience and sector knowledge to sell a company just like yours.
4. Our success has been reflected our recent awards, such as, Dealmaker of the Year and UK Leading Advisor for 2014…..
Award winning advisory and independent recognition of our solid credentials.
5. Our team are able to incorporate detailed financial modelling and technical exit solutions into the process…..
Integrating a specialist marketing strategy with technical Corporate Finance expertise.
6. The quality of our presentational documentation is market leading, ensuring both your financial and commercial information are presented in an attractive, creative and accurate manner…..
Presentation is key to portraying your company in its best possible light.
7. We invest heavily in our buyer research and marketing facilities to ensure that we contact the full range of complimentary and competitive trade acquirers, together with strategic buyers, financial buyers and institutional investors…..
We explore every possible avenue in our search to attract multiple buyers.
8. Our stringent confidentiality procedures and buyer vetting means that only suitable acquirers are targeted or provided with sensitive information…..
Ensuring a discreet approach from first contact to the day your sale completes.
9. We have developed an Global network of buyers and advisors to ensure we are able to target potential acquirers throughout Europe and across the world…..
Selling companies in the UK, reaching buyers across the globe.
10. We have proudly partnered with one of the leading national law firms, Gateley LLP, to exclusively offer our clients the option of inclusive legal fees relating to their company sale transaction…..
Allowing us to provide a cost effective complete exit solution.
KBS Corporate has partnered with leading legal and financial service providers that allows us to offer our clients full transactional support.