The KBS Corporate Finance division is dedicated to our larger clients, specialising in lead advisory and transaction support, handling company sales typically falling into the £5m – £200m value range. Our team possess over 100 years of combined M&A experience.
Selling a business? Our experts can help you get the maximum value
The experts at KBS Corporate have amassed more than two decades of experience in devising and delivering company sales and exit solutions for a host of clients.
If you’re planning to sell a business, our team will help you to secure the price you’re looking for. No two deals are ever the same, and our tailored approach ensures that your transaction goes through smoothly – whether you’re looking to sell your company in full or set up a partial sale.
You will benefit from our creative processes, marketing nous and vast network of connections. We have an exemplary track record of connecting prospective buyers with business owners and shareholders alike. In fact, UK advisor league tables from Thomson Reuters showed that KBS Corporate completed more company sales in the mid-market sector than any other advisor during 2018.
We’re driven by results, and we go the extra mile to get you the maximum value from a sale.
Still have questions to ask? Get in touch with our award-winning team today.
In order to broaden our reach we have developed strong partnerships with highly experienced Mergers and Acquisitions professionals across the globe and are proud to say that we’re partnered with consummate professionals in over 50 countries. This enables us to seamlessly arrange cross border sales with “on the ground” support, which means that the transaction of selling a business will be conducted both efficiently and effectively.
At KBS Corporate we’re adept at sourcing those professionals that truly know their market and as such, you’ll benefit from local and cultural knowledge that will help to ensure any transaction, whether a partial or full business sale will be handled with the sensitivity and professionalism it deserves. This is what we feel is one of our best assets – the ability to cross borders when searching for acquisition businesses who will pay the maximum value for your business. Arguably the most important factor to consider when selling a company.
At KBS Corporate we strive to offer the most comprehensive service to shareholders who are considering an exit strategy.
Discover 10 reasons to choose KBS Corporate:
1. Director led approach – your sale will be overseen by our Directors, supported by qualified and senior staff to handle all aspects of your transaction….
Ensuring a personal approach led by experienced professionals.
2. We employ over 100 members of staff and have offices and Directors in key strategic locations across the UK…..
Ensuring optimum levels of service and a personal touch throughout.
3. We have been established for almost 20 years and can demonstrate a proven track record with many hundreds of successful transactions, across a wide variety of market sectors…..
We have the experience and sector knowledge to sell a company just like yours.
4. Our success has been reflected our recent awards, such as the 2017 Corporate Finance Advisory of the Year (Up to £50m) by ACQ Magazine and the 2017 UK Mid-Market Corporate Finance Firm of the Year by Corporate Insider…..
Award winning advisory and independent recognition of our solid credentials.
5. Our team are able to incorporate detailed financial modelling and technical exit solutions into the process…..
Integrating a specialist marketing strategy with technical Corporate Finance expertise.
6. The quality of our presentational documentation is market leading, ensuring both your financial and commercial information are presented in an attractive, creative and accurate manner…..
Presentation is key to portraying your company in its best possible light.
7. We invest heavily in our buyer research and marketing facilities to ensure that we contact the full range of complimentary and competitive trade acquirers, together with strategic buyers, financial buyers and institutional investors…..
We explore every possible avenue in our search to attract multiple buyers.
8. Our stringent confidentiality procedures and buyer vetting means that only suitable acquirers are targeted or provided with sensitive information…..
Ensuring a discreet approach from first contact to the day your sale completes.
9. We have developed an Global network of buyers and advisors to ensure we are able to target potential acquirers throughout Europe and across the world…..
Selling companies in the UK, reaching buyers across the globe.
10. We have proudly partnered with one of the leading national law firms, Gateley LLP, to exclusively offer our clients the option of inclusive legal fees relating to their company sale transaction…..
Allowing us to provide a cost effective complete exit solution.
KBS Corporate has partnered with leading legal and financial service providers that allows us to offer our clients full transactional support.